The Effingham County Chamber of Commerce would like to celebrate member businesses for the outstanding contributions they make to our communities and the local economy through their continued growth and expansion, innovation and community support. Recipients will be able to choose to host a recognition event at their place of business or be recognized at the First Friday Luncheon.
New Criteria for Member of the Month Nominations
- Must be a Chamber member in good standing.
- Company Investment – new building, expansion, relocation, increased employment; innovation through technology, new products, processes, ideas and approach to doing business; environmental stewardship through recycling, energy efficiency, conservation; exception customer service.
- Community Involvement – exceptional support for community projects and programs through financial contributions, sponsorships, in-kind goods and services, and employee volunteerism.
- Chamber Support – financial contributions through sponsorships, event attendance, employee volunteerism, and membership referrals.
- Recipients will be among those considered for the 2019 "Excellence In Business" awards.
Do you know of a business that fits the new criteria and is well deserving of this great recognition? Please fill out the nomination form below and fax it back to the Chamber office at 217-342-4228 or for more information, call 217-342-4147.