An entire world is waiting for you to visit and the Effingham County Chamber of Commerce can help you get there! Thanks to our national partners we are able to offer outstanding travel opportunities at affordable prices and designed for the highest level of education, tourism, and cultural experiences.
When traveling with the Chamber, you receive a first class experience starting right here at home. We handle all the arrangements, host informational meetings and webinars, introduce you to the other members of our travel group and provide you with ample insight into your destination.
Everybody is invited to join us - you do not have to be a chamber member to enjoy these benefits! To date, we have been able to take over 250 to various corners of the world and right here at home. We have traveled to China, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Austria, Peru and cruised down the Rhine River as well as touring the islands of New England, enjoyed the Rose Parade in southern California and visited Alaska by land and cruise.
For further details or to register for an upcoming trip, please use the links below or call us at 217.342.4147. Please check often for updates on trips being offered. To stay completely up to date, join our mailing list here!
Pompeii & Amalfi
- October 19-26, 2021
- One Hotel Stay!
- Highlights: Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Ravello, Naples, & Pompeii; Pizza and pasta demonstration and tasting, Limoncello sampling
- Call for Pricing
- Adelman Assurance Packet
- Trip Brochure
New York Holiday
- Departing December 6-10, 2021
- 5 Days, 5 Meals
- Book Now: Double $3,099 (reg. $3,299); Single $4,099 (reg. $4,299); Triple $3,069 (reg. $3,269);
- Highlights: Greenwich Village, Wall Street, 9/11 Memorial, 9/11 Museum, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall, Broadway Show
- Trip Brochure
Greece - Land of Gods & Heroes
- March 18-26, 2022
- 9 days, 7 nights including hotels, meals, day trips, coach transportation from Effingham, IL and Airfare from St. Louis, MO
- Early Bird Special - $3,249 (Reserve by October 29, 2021)
- Highlights: Extended stay in one location; Cultural connections and Greek interactions; Ouzo tasting; Local olive farm plantation visit; Beautiful countryside of Greece; Astounding archaeological sites; Bucolic villages; Ancient Athens – birthplace of Western civilization; World famous Acropolis & Parthenon; Acropolis Museum; Corinth Canal; Ancient theater of Epidaurus; Archaeological site of Mycenae; Arched Tombs of Kings & Gigantic Lion’s Gate; Cyclopean Walls; Picturesque Venetian town of Nafplion; Oracle & Museum of Delphi; Archeological site of Olympia; Temples of Hera and Zeus; Santorini, island of extreme beauty; Stunning sunsets and much more...
- Trip Brochure
Oberammergau Passion Play and Classic Danube River Cruise
- May 30 - June 6, 2022
- 11 Days; 24 Meals
- Highlights: Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Wachau Valley, Linz, Passau, Munich, Oberammergau Passion Play, LInderhof Palace, and Füssen
- View Travel Program
- A Message from a Passion Play Performers
- Travel Brochure