Cost Savings for Your Commercial Electric and Natural Gas Needs
Benefits of the Chamber Energy Program:
- Increased Purchasing Power in procuring electric and natural gas at competitive rates to businesses.
- Long Term Budget Stability
- Low Fixed Rate monthly bills
- Eliminates the need to 'go through it alone'.
- Assistance in being Proactive in fulfilling energy buying needs.
- Customer Service assistance takes the headache out of billing erorrs and service issues
- Expert Consultants handle the details
- Free Energy Education and Training Programs
This program offers FREE informational seminars and webinars about energy management and valuable insight into energy procurement options. Our partners manage the member education and bid phases of the program, oversee the transition of the members' energy accounts, and offer continuing technical expertise to members throughout the term of the energy contracts.
Learn how your business can benefit from joining the Effingham County Chamber of Commerce’s Cooperative Energy Buying Program.
- You must be a member of the Effingham County Chamber of Commerce
- You must be in the Ameren Illinois or ComEd / Nicor Utility Zones
- If you are under contract with another Retail Supplier, it must be set to expire within 6 months
- Contact: Shelby Dupont, CQI Associates, LLC
- Authorization Form (PDF, 270 KB)
- Commercial Natural Gas Co-op Application (PDF, 336 KB)
- Know which costs to compare (provided by Ameren Illinois)
- Commercial Energy Program – Frequently Asked Questions
- What do current Chamber Co-Op participants have to say?
- Be a Smart Shopper – Questions to Ask