Area Employment Opportunities
Whether you're looking for that first big job, considering relocating, or just thinking about a career change, let the chamber be the key place to begin your job search. No matter what kind of job you're searching for, chances are it awaits you in the Effingham area. We hope you find this information useful and wish you all the best with your online job search.
Where can I Find a Job?
- Search Job Openings - View job listings from members of the Effingham County Chamber of Commerce.
- Post / Edit a Resume Online - Post your resume on our web site. Over 500 businesses will have access to your resume.
- Effingham Daily News: online employment classified ads
- Member Employment Agencies - Search direct links to promising new employment and job opportunities quickly and locally.
- Lake Land College Career Services - Browse through the employment listing through Lake Land College's Career Service. Career Services, located in the Student Center/Administration Building, provides a variety of services to Lake Land College students, alumni, employers, and community members.
Illinois workNet is a free, online resorce that provides career, education and work support information for all Illinois residents and businesses.
With Illinois workNet you can:
- Find a Job
- Find Employees
- Get Help from Career Advisors and Business Specialists
Illinois Career Information System!
CIS (the Career Information System) tells you about wages, education requirements and job duties for nearly 500 occupations. Students can use Illinois Schools and Financial Aid Sort. Job seekers will find help with resumes in Job Search and My Portfolio. Use Employer Locator (under Related Links) for listings of potential employers in your area.
A new window will open when the above image link is clicked. You will be instructed to log in to access the information provided. Should you choose option number two, use the generic username: illinois and password: careers to enter the information site. Username and password are case sensitive. Make sure caps lock is off and type lower case letters only.