Your Referrals = New Chamber Members + New Business Connections
Would you like to earn rewards for referrals? Receive recognition while helping the Chamber grow? Participate in the Chamber Referral Program... it's that easy.
The Member Referral Program is a continuous campaign to grow the Chamber and provide rewards and recognition opportunities to participants who forward prospects to the Chamber that result in memberships.
Help Your Chamber Grow... Refer a Member!
Here's How It Works
- Identify a business, vendor, or acquaintance that you feel would benefit from membership in the Effingham County Chamber of Commerce. ( View our current Membership Directory )
- Fill out the print form (PDF, 202 KB) or the online form.
- We will contact the referred business and mention your company as the referring business.
- Upon receipt of payment, you will receive a special incentive.
- Your company will be recognized in the "Take 5 Newsletter" along with the new member announcement.
Terms and Conditions
- A referral form must be at the Chamber office indicating YOU as the person referring the new business.
- Should a referral form be submitted more than once, the Chamber will honor the first referring party only.
- There is NO limit to the number of referrals you can make.
It's that EASY! Don't miss this opportunity to be a valuable source in helping us achieve our goal.